Each book is a new couple and I thought the stories would get boring but each book has a new plot full of action and suspense.
Follow the Author
Now, onto the next one. No one asked me for a review. Lady Key.
I must admit that I was stealing what little time I have in the day to read this book! I became one of those mothers that drove to the school early so I could sit in the parking lot JUST to read this book!
The Soulkind Awakening
I can't wait to read the rest in this series! I had so much trouble finding the author at one point here on Amazon that I had almost thought this was her only book.
SO glad that is not the case and I'll be reading more! Kimberley Linstruth-Beckom.
- Oh Baby Dont Loose Your Lip on Me.
- Taboo (Book 1 of the Blood Awakening Series);
- More Books by Humphrey Quinn!
- Curious Baby My Favorite Things (Curious Baby Curious George)!
- Awaken (The Awaken Series Book 1) by Maggie Sunseri!
- Great Awakening Series.
A chance encounter with Liam shatters her sheltered world. Sera is shaken by the strange emotions he arises in her, emotions she never thought she would experience, but she finds herself opening up to him more every day.
Harboring a dark and deadly secret of his own, Liam knows he should stay away from Sera as he will only bring her more hurt. However, he finds himself irresistibly drawn to her and unable to deny himself the pleasure only she can bring him.
Great Awakening Series
Join my readers list and be the first to know about sales, preorders, new releases, and giveaways. Awakened Vampire Awakenings, Book 1 Traumatized by her past, and struggling to move on from it, Sera has spent the past three years of college hiding from the world and content to stay that way.
- MacArthur Park.
- uvinigyz.tk: Awaken (Awakened Fate Book 1) eBook: Skye Malone: Kindle Store!
- Oliver the Octopus?
- Subscribe to my FREE newsletter!?
- My Cell MY Pain My Struggle Living My Life Living With Sickle Cell Disease (MY CELL STILL LIVING Book 2).
- Common Sense says;
- The Soulkind Awakening (Audiobook) by Steve Davala | uvinigyz.tk;
I've missed out on sleep due to this series. I read lots of vampire books but this author has excelled in capturing the bonding connection between soul mates. Each book is a new couple and I thought the stories would get boring but each book has a new plot full of action and suspense. Now, onto the next one.