Reading Dean Young's poetry is probably the most paradox-like experience I've ever had in my life.
Journal of Writing & Environment
His poetry is surreal - made up of many concrete images that can be so bizarre to visualize. Fall Higher.
- Flight Patterns.
- The Pictorial Turn.
- The Other Eye;
- The Higher You Get, the Farther the Fall!
- The Cambridge Companion to Singing (Cambridge Companions to Music).
- Fall Higher on Apple Books!
Dean Young. This Evening from Far Away. Scarecrow on Fire.
Join Kobo & start eReading today
Selected Recent and New Errors. Commencement Address. These EndStopped Affairs. The Usual DecisionMaking Process.
More Books by Dean Young
Markets tend to correct or decline to a previous high or low. So, when hot stocks periodically fall back to earth, it allows for weary investors to get out of their positions. Take the tech bubble of The stocks fell back to their floors, and the market responded accordingly.
But if the market just goes up in an extended stable manor, the floor becomes too remote and then unrecognizable. Margin debt is the perfect example of assets going under water. As asset prices go up, investors complacently add to their positions. Over-valued markets mean loans will be made at these high valuations, backed by artificially high asset prices, which results in increased debt.
The Higher You Get, the Farther the Fall | Smash Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia
If asset markets follow the margin debt market when the correction comes, the debt payment will overwhelm future investments which will perpetuate low valuations. The Great Recession will look tame by comparison.
But there are two and potentially a third looming problems: logic and The Federal Reserve. Logic tells us that the market will correct. It always has and always will. When it does, people will be holding over-valued assets with no foreseeable floor.
- Dean Young, Fall Higher.
- Pop-Culture Pedagogy in the Music Classroom: Teaching Tools from American Idol to YouTube!
- At the Sign of the Cat & Racket.
- Account Options.
- Higher Education Seminar Fall 12222.
- The War For All The Oceans: From Nelson at the Nile to Napoleon at Waterloo.
The sell-off will be massive as we watch American assets go under water. Recovery would become impossible, which could very well spell the end of America.
- Fall Higher by Dean Young.
- Topic of the issue: Cheating and Plagiarism in Higher Education.
- Investing in the Future: A Policy For The Next President.
- Lécole de la peur: 3 (French Edition);
This would be a disaster since this would cause a gigantic shift of money out of stocks and into bonds sending asset prices on a long and painful free fall before it finds a hard floor.